Employee Retention Credit in Redding and Northern California - (415) 491-1322
Edward C Challberg CPA is ready to release our Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Calculation and PPP forgiveness application program. The ERC was originally not allowed if you took a PPP loan. This credit is now available to those who took a PPP Loan and correlates with PPP loan forgiveness.
We will serve our clients on a first come first serve basis.
Please sign up for us to complete the calculation using this link https://form.jotform.com/211295227771053
The sign-up link will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Please make sure you have the time to complete it in one sitting as you cannot save your answers.
Please complete the answers to the best of your knowledge.
A few important things to note:
- Most 2020 tax returns are on extension until we can calculate your Employee Retention Credit. The credit impacts the wages deduction on the business tax return.
- The Employee Retention Credit is a credit of up to $5,000 per employee if conditions are met. For clients that qualify, we expect most practices to get a credit between $25,000 to $45,000 based on the average size practice that had to close down.
- The Employee Retention Credit needs to factor in your first PPP loan. As such, we will complete your PPP forgiveness information in conjunction with the Employee Retention Credit calculation. Especially if you have already received PPP forgiveness, you need to be cautious when calculating the Employee Retention Credit.
- The completion of this project is time intensive and outside of the scope of our regular accounting services. As such, a separate engagement letter needs to be signed.
- The project will also include a separate fee. If we can identify in the early stages that you will not qualify for the credit, the fee will be minimal. The full fee will only be realized for clients that obtain the entire credit.